Before using the Gridgum website (Gridgum.com), please read this agreement carefully, as your use of the Gridgum website constitutes your acceptance of ALL terms of this agreement.
- 2.1 All themes on Gridgum are the responsibility of the seller, we do not create the themes and are not responsible for any errors, viruses or any other issues relating to the purchase of a theme from our website. We will try our best to ensure issues are resolved. Please contact us if you have any issues.
- 2.2 All themes and services are delivered by Gridgum electronically via a link to your email address.
- 2.3 Ownership of the theme is governed by the usage license selected by the seller. Dependent on the license purchased it is the buyers responsibility to adhere to the license regulations.
- 2.4 Gridgum is not responsible for any delays beyond our control. If your spam blocker blocks our emails from reaching you or you do not provide a valid email address where you can be reachable then you can access your download from your purchase history page.
- 3.1 Gridgum does not process any order payments through this website. All payments are processed very securely through PayPal, a third party online payment provider.
- 4.1 Please note refunds are not offered unless for extenuating circumstances. In the event that you wish to receive a refund, Gridgum may issue you a refund via adding Gridgum points to the value of the theme to your account, this is at the discretion of Gridgum as refunds are not usually offered. It is your responsibility to preview the theme and view the details of the theme on the theme details page. Feel free to ask any questions to the seller regarding theme compatibility etc. You can visit the individual theme forum on each item to ask any pre sale questions before purchase.
- 5.1 In no event, however, is Gridgum responsible for any Seller’s failure to support any product. Additional support may be provided by the Seller at your request and for an additional fee to be agreed between you and the Seller.
- 7.1 All themes submitted must comply and sellers must agree to the rules set out in the submission guidelines.
- 7.2 All sellers take full responsibility for their themes, this includes any licensing or copyright infringements.
- 7.3 If a seller is found out to copy theme code, or try any fraudulent or dishonest activity including claims of exclusivity, copying of other peoples work or any other misdemeanour, Gridgum reserve the right to hold any commissions/payments payable and also ban you from our systems.
- 7.4 Installation service – Themes/templates with an installation service attached are the responsibility of the seller to fulfil the requirements as outlined in the product details page. Each theme with an installation service has a link “what does this include?”. Once clicked this outlines the service that is offered for the theme installation. Each theme installation service covers only 1 installation unless otherwise specified by the seller. It is required for the seller to honour the details outlined in their installation service.
- 7.5 Payments are made out on the 15th of each month via PayPal to sellers once a minimum of $50 of commissions has been reached through the personal payment method and sellers are responsible for any cross border fees. Please note a valid PayPal email address must be provided for payments to be processed. Iff accounts are deleted/removed for any reason and commission payments have not reached a minimum of $50 authors are not liable to withdraw payment.
Collect or store personal data about other users and use these details to pass onto or sell to third parties.
Post content on the Gridgum Website that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to any third-party intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, including any privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have written permission from the rightful owner of such rights to post such content and to grant Gridgum a reseller license therein;
Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any submissions or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, degrading, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You may not also transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized promotional materials, “junk mail”, advertising, spam or any other form of solicitation.
Use the Gridgum Website to harm minors in any way;
Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that contains computer viruses or any other computer code, files, scripts, macros, or programs designed to alter, interrupt, destroy, or limit the operation of, or infiltrate any computer software, hardware, or computer systems or any data run through such computer system.
You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this website. You acknowledge that Gridgum may exercise its rights to delete any content you submit at any time and for any reason, without notice to you.
Updated: April 8th, 2014