- Related Templates
- Comments (14)
Reactive Admin - React Admin Dashboard Template
Reactive Admin is a responsive admin template powered by React JS and Bootstrap.
It has many React UI components (some of the Bootstrap components and jQuery plugin).
Reactive Admin includes synchronized browser testing on multiple devices and routing powered by React Router.
Reactive Admin also includes SASS preprocessor for CSS.
Reactive Admin makes no assumptions about your backend. However, for automating builds, Reactive Admin uses Node.JS.
Framework(Meteor, NodeJS) integrations coming soon.
We have a continuous long-term update plan. Also, many new features will be coming soon in the near future updates. Once you purchased Reactive Admin, you will be entitled to free download of all updates.
- - Responsive layout (desktops/mobiles/tablets)
- - Built with Bootstrap 3 and ReactJS 16
- - Navigation (Browser History, Hash History) powered by React Router
- - Charting library
- - Off-canvas sidebars
- - Fixed Table from Facebook
- - Full calendar
- - Nestable Lists
- - and much more...
- - [bootstrap](http://getbootstrap.com/) - 3.3.7
- - [bootstrap-sass](https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap-sass) - 3.3.7
- - [classnames](https://github.com/JedWatson/classnames) - 2.2.5
- - [core-js](https://github.com/zloirock/core-js) - 2.0.0
- - [faker](https://github.com/marak/Faker.js/) - 4.1.0
- - [font-awesome](https://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/) - 4.7.0
- - [fullcalendar](http://fullcalendar.io/) - 3.6.1
- - [jquery](https://jquery.com/) - 3.2.1
- - [jquery-ui](https://jqueryui.com/) - 1.12.1
- - [moment](http://momentjs.com/) - 2.19.1
- - [react](https://facebook.github.io/react/) - 16.0.0
- - [react-bootstrap](https://react-bootstrap.github.io/) - 0.31.3
- - [react-dom](https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-dom) - 16.0.0
- - [react-fontawesome](https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-fontawesome) - 1.6.1
- - [react-medium-editor](https://github.com/wangzuo/react-medium-editor) - 1.8.1
- - [react-router](https://github.com/reactjs/react-router) - 3.2.0
- - [react-simple-maps](https://www.react-simple-maps.io/) - 0.8.4
- - [recharts](http://recharts.org/#/en-US/) - 1.0.0-alpha
Currently, we do not have documentation, we will be ready soon.
npm start or
Runs the app in development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will automatically reload if you make changes to the code.
You will see the build errors and lint warnings in the console.
npm test or
Runs the test watcher in an interactive mode.
By default, runs tests related to files changed since the last commit.
npm run build or
Builds the app for production to the
It correctly bundles React in production mode and optimizes the build for the best performance.
The build is minified and the filenames include the hashes.
By default, it also includes a service worker so that your app loads from the local cache on future visits.
|Date of Creation:||21 April 2016|
|Last Update:||29 October 2017|
|Compatible Browsers:||IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera|
|Files included:||HTML, CSS, JS, Files, Images|
|Tags:||admin templates, template admin, admin panel template, admin dashboard template, html admin template, responsive admin template, admin theme, bootstrap dashboard template, bootstrap dashboard, dashboard html template, bootstrap admin templates, admin bootstrap template|
|Type:||Admin & Dashboard|
All Rights Reserved Gridgum